Financial and Stock Administrator
28 March 2022, 22:00:00
A real time data capturing company based in Witbank Is looking for a detailed-orientated individual with a solid understanding of finance as well as stock control to optimize their financial procedures and to manage stock inventory.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
• Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
• Analysing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
• Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
• Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
• Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
• Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
• Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling.
• Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
• Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
• Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
• Updating daily transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
• Processing up to receipt level accounts payable, as well as expenses, including doing purchase orders.
• Preparing cost centre specific budgets.
Qualification based in Accounting, Financial Administration, or similar field
2 years + experience in financial administration
3 years + in Stock Controlling or similar role
Advanced proficiency in inventory management software & accounting software, such as Xero, Sage and Eworks
Extensive experience in financial reporting
Strong written & oral communication
Excellent negotiation skills
Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Analytical and problem-solving skills
CV’s to: email@example.com
013 492 2875